Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Cloud Engineer to work onsite with a key customer and assist with ongoing development and support activities to an existing self service portal which enables new services and projects to be delivered more effectively and efficiently. This role will require you to participate in defining and shaping of an automation first culture
Typical Responsibilities include
- Add new capabilities to the self service platform
- Provide ongoing operational support and maintenance across the cloud platforms
- Key focus on automating where possible
- Develop tools and applications to improve the performance and customer experience
Key Selection Criteria
- Deep knowledge and experience with IaaS and PaaS from AWS and
- Strong understanding of cloud networking and security principles and the ability to architect and build multi-tier stacks
- Well versed with Devops best practices
Technologies that you will work across include
- Windows and Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu) O/S
- Desired state configuration with tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Containerisation and CI, CD methodologies
- vRealize automation suite
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).