Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join our ACT Managed Services team, based in Canberra.
As the Service Delivery Manager, you will communicate with confidence, operate well in a team environment and display attention to detail. You have well developed leadership skills and have excellent strategic thinking ability. Our Service Delivery Managers set an example to their staff in terms of client focus and service orientation and are expected to drive for client satisfaction. You continuously identify mechanisms for improved service delivery, ensuring incorporation in the service delivery strategy.
What we expect you to do:
- The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for client satisfaction, by ensuring that services are delivered according to agreed Service Level Agreements.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the region’s strategic direction for the nominated account or accounts.
- Establish excellent working relationships with the client representatives, who also operate at a regional level within their business typically.
- The Service Delivery Manager is accountable for ensuring that a culture of service management excellence is developed and maintained by the delivery team.
- They use the close relationship with the client and assist the Sales organisation to identify opportunities to up sell services and to track other opportunities that may emerge
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Solid experience in Service Delivery Management in an IT Managed Service environment/Systems Integrator.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to build and maintain client relationships, establishing trust.
- Business acumen.
- Willingness to be on call to interface with clients in major incidents or escalations.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.