Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Business Analyst for our Government client’s project. Based on our client’s Perth. It is a 6 month contract.
- Performs business analysis to understand and identify the needs of stakeholders whilst working closely with stakeholders;
- Undertake the investigation, collation, analysis and evaluation of complex issues, policies, practices and/or procedures to identify relevant factors and initiatives and provide recommendations for consideration and further action;
- Facilitate and/or lead on gathering business, functional and user requirements in liaison with all key stakeholder;
- Undertake initial benefits realisation/return on investment and business readiness activities in the assessment of operational impact and project planning;
- Liaise with key stakeholders for resolution of issues and conflicts;
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Ability to understand and identify the needs of and work closely with stakeholders;
- Ability to develop and estimate integration services for solution designs;
- Maintain technical standards in line with the governments requirements;
- The ability to apply business analysis methodologies and Agile/SAFe methodologies to develop high level estimates, options analysis, investment appraisals and business cases; Ability to apply project methodology with PRINCE2 certification or equivalent
- Significant experience in a Government environment plus understanding of systems and processes in the public safety sector
- Negative Vetting - Level 1 (NV1) Clearance
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).