Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Customer Experience Designer to engage in a 12 month contract. This role is a great opportunity for an experienced professional who has expertise designing and delivering the right experiences for client’s customers within large scale corporate environments. The successful candidate will take the lead in scoping, developing and solving strategic customer-focused problems and could also possibly be thought of interchangeably as a product owner within the adaptive/Agile world. Experience with Salesforce will be preferable.
The position will be well suited to a strategic thinker who is customer focused and has the ability to turn complex information into a compelling yet simple stories for customers.
- Analyse customer satisfaction & complaints to identify business strengths, then lead workshops that document key customer journeys for the business
- Work with journey teams & internal stakeholders across the whole organisation to develop action plans, then lead the user experience testing across all stages of the adaptive/agile development
- Assist in the development of the change plan to support the identified initiatives for delivery, from customer and internal user impact assessments to the development of training materials and work instructions. Lead the delivery of training for identified change initiatives, then analyse customer facing communications and transform messages into simple, creative, easy to read formats.
- Have the ability to understand and define different customer segments and think about how solutions and communications would be differentiated depending on the audience.
- Run workshops and identify gaps in the process and co-design to-be processes. Also plan manage & execute activities required by the Customer Experience Team to support team responsibilities.
- Assist in the development, implementation and continuous improvements of the Regulated Business Owner group strategic and customer facing objectives, strategies and plans.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to understand complex information, assess requirements and deliver insightful, practical solutions with a creative flair.
- Project management experience to ensure delivery of key milestones and understand change management practices. Also ability to apply a framework to assist with change management activities.
- Experience designing, testing and delivering digital solutions for end users and process mapping as-is and to-be states across all Levels of process development.
- Expertise in developing prototypes for solutions from low-fidelity wire frames to high fidelity designs for delivery, also exp mapping end to end customer journeys with passion for customer experience.
- Experience in working and leading teams in the SaFE agile methodology, particularly in scrum master or product owner roles.
- Experience in leading PI planning & strong skills in developing user stories. Also managing the transition of stories into solutions with development teams & testing digital solutions with strong attention to detail to identify and flag any issues early.
*Please note, a background in Human Centered Design and experience with Salesforce is highly desirable.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).