Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking an IT Support Engineer L2 to augment our Resource project. Based on our client’s site in Adelaide. Here you’ll be customer-facing expected to be able to solve L2 problems with AD, DNS, SMTP.
- Experience with L2 Service Desk/Desktop Support/IT Support engineer.
- Experience using O365
- Experience with L2 problems with AD, DNS, SMTP etc.
- Experience in customer-facing support
- Excellent communication skills
- Lenovo client hardware
- Mobility devices, tablets and multi-functional devices
- TCP/IP Protocol and networking principles
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and problem solve;
- There will be occasional fully expensed travel to our client's mine sites
- Communication skills that enable you to engage with all levels of the business; and
- A Class ‘C’ driver’s license.
- ITIL foundations level training and knowledge preferred.
- Previous field or mine site travel and support experience will be advantageous.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).