Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking expressions of interest for a TSPV cleared Network Engineer to join our Professional Services team to design, build and support highly secure networks. This role is open to those seeking both contract and full time positions.
Your day at NTT
- Assisting the Network Architect with design, build, configuration and testing of multiple and diverse networks
- Provide on-site network support in alignment with our clients processes and procedures
- Manage, own and co-ordinate the technical resolution of incidents either remotely or onsite
- Plan, coordinate and implement network changes within Client specified change windows and alignment with change management process
- Accept, manage and update service requests as well as technical ownership of network incidents and problems in alignment with the contracted service levels
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Knowledge and experience in the area of network management and design
- Experience with creating Bill of Materials from network designs and working with vendors on hardware selection
- Extensive experience in a network technical support environment working with Cisco and/or Juniper products
- In depth Understanding of switching protocols/methodologies (VLANS, Spanning-Tree etc), IP Addressing, MPLS and related standards/protocols
- Cisco Certifications (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE) will be highly regarded
Due to the nature of our client's environment, we require the successful candidate to be an Australian Citizen holding an active or inactive Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) clearance with the ability to maintain it.