Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Project Manager with experience in Data Analytics to assist our client with their IT refresh program of work. This is an initial 6 month contract with a possibility to extend, based in Canberra - travel to regional areas required.
You will manage projects and work with stakeholders in all areas of the business to scope and deliver the project requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Project experience in Data Analytics involving data lakes
- Strong communication skills for stakeholder and team management
- Good knowledge of project management methods including budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Ability to collaborate with delivery teams to fully identify all project constraints and validate the project solution
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).