Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Release Manager for a 3 to 6m contract and this will be a Government based opportunity in Adelaide CBD. The ideal candidate will have excellent stakeholder management skills and hands on experience with policies, procedures and documentation within a Government domain.
Skills & Experience
- Significant hands on experience in Release Management.
- Stakeholder Management skills at multiple levels
- Ability to manage transitions from implementation to technical support and account management.
- Ability to manage risk and provide regular reporting on progress of Release
- Demonstrated attention to detail, risk assessment skills, good business mindset and technical aptitude
Please be advised that Curam is one of the major applications preferred along with the Microsoft suite and whilst highly desirable, it is however not mandatory
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
• Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance
• Competitive salary structure
• Unparalleled IT industry positioning
• A talented and focused team.