Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Systems Engineer (Backup/Storage) to join our highly successful Managed Services team based in North Ryde. You will be responsible for supporting, maintaining and managing the technical aspects of a managed solution and ensure contracted service level agreements are met.
Your day at NTT
- Identifying and resolving technical problems to fulfil requests from managed service clients. You will utilise technical knowledge along with standard tools to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve incidents.
- Working with L1 and L3 engineering teams for changes, capacity, continual service improvement, identifying opportunities to increase efficiencies.
- Engaging and work with L3 engineering team for appropriate decisions and work for implementation of the necessary corrective and preventive actions.
- Applying tools, techniques and processes to track, log, report on and correct configuration items, components and changes.
- Liaising with all stakeholders, including client’s IT team, vendors, carriers to expedite diagnosis of errors and problems and to identify a resolution or provide a recommendation.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience as a backup engineer/system engineer (or similar), in a managed services environment.
- Must possess essential and operational knowledge in ticketing tools preferably Service Now.
- Strong knowledge of Commvault and EMC Networker. Any additional skills across virtualisation tools/technologies are desirable but not essential.
- Strong client service orientation and passion for achieving or exceeding expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.