Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are currently looking for a Security Analyst - SOC to join our highly successful Health client. It is a permanent role. Located in Geelong.
As the Security Analyst your key accountability is to:
- Monitor the SIEM application and action any alerts
- Creation and maintenance of documentation
- Ensuring VSM ticket queue is maintained and completed within SLA
- Ensuring core infrastructure is up to date
- Replacement of failed components under support
- Provide detailed technical analysis for project delivery
To succeed in this role, you’ll need:
- ITIL Foundation,Cisco related certifications (CCIE/CCDA/CCNP/CCNA),Citrix network certifications (e.g. CCA/CCP), Information Security certifications (e.g. RESILIA/CISM/CISSP)
- Experience working within an infrastructure network and security domain environment.
- Experience in investigating and implementing remedial measures to address security breaches.
- Experience in performing maintenance activities to ensure stable and secure applications and IT infrastructure.
- Experience in providing network and security services in accordance with established service level agreements.
- Experience in investigating Incidents to establish the root cause, and resolving it.
- Experience in following the guidelines for technical change management, to avoid service disruptions, and adhering to service levels and information security requirements.
- Experience with analysing security risks and developing preventative action plans for critical risks.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- a responsive and balanced workplace
- unparalleled IT industry positioning
- industry leading benefits
- an excellent salary and bonus structure
- a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today by clicking the ‘apply for this job’ button!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.