Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
Digital Product Manager SYDNEY CBD 6 months, Hands on, Drive the change across the business, Strategic leadership, Mobile Applications, Agile Environment.
Skills & Experience
- Successful track record as a Digital Product Owner/Manager delivering mobile applications on iOS and Android
- Own and define the end to end digital acquisition product vision and roadmap
- Strong product instincts - you intuitively understand why products succeed and have a portfolio of previous mobile features/apps delivered to market
- Experience with the full mobile development lifecycle and shipping, and then iterating and monitoring/improving features in market for greater growth and adoption
- Lead across multiple squads and support the Scrum Master to facilitate team cadence, agile principles and practices
- Excellent understanding of contemporary product development practices including agile, design thinking / HCD, CX and UX
- Ability to work closely with key stakeholders and build collaborative partnerships
- Driven by curiosity, creativity and simplifying complex processes and issues
- People leader, nurturer and grower. Not just your team, but those around you
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).