Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Technical Trainer to join our us on an initial 4-6 month contract, augmenting an FMCG client’s project on site in Sydney.
This role is for someone who wants to make a huge impact in a National ASX listed company. You will travel between ACT and NSW to conduct training and meet with Senior Stakeholders.
Your day at NTT
- Conduct user training workshops
- Design and implement content for end-users upskilling
- Create and run large group training around OneDrive and Teams.
- Develop training material that is to be published in the companies intranet
- Travel between sites and ensure all team members are fully upskilled
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven expert level knowledge around Microsoft Digital Workspace technologies: MS Teams, OneDrive, Sharepoint and Active Directory
- Experience travelling interstate and delivering training's
- Recent OneDrive implementation experience
- Proven experience designing training material
Nice to have:
- Technical Certifications from Microsoft
- Experience working in a technical role
- Experience implementing OneDrive
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.