Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an Identity Management Consultant to join our us on an initial 3-6 month contract, augmenting our client’s project on site in CBD and West Sydney.
Your day at NTT
- Define E2E solution architecture and design for Identity & Access Management focused projects.
- Define and drive the adoption of IAM solution patterns enabling Identity governance and access management processes utilising existing, new and emerging IAM technologies.
- Participate in Identity and Access Management enterprise governance processes and contribute to IAM standards
- Ensure project solutions compliant with the company's standards, policies and legislation.
- Work with different teams in the business to design effective security controls.
- Provide expert advice for IAM architecture trends and products.
- Develop and maintain relationships with both internal teams and suppliers.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong technical leadership experience in Identity and Access Management
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Experience in E2E solution and process design for privileged access management (PAM & PIM).
- Experience design solutions for User Access Review (UAR) and Role-based Access Control in a large and complex organisation.
- Experience designing IAM solutions for workforce, cloud, applications and privileged users
- Experience in defining and communicating IAM solution patterns and decision frameworks.
- Strong understanding of security architecture and design
- Experience in market leading identity products such as Sailpoint, CyberArk ForgeRock, Oracle, Okta, Azure AD and Directory Services
- Ability to translate technical concepts to business terms.