- Leading Australian Technology Consultancy (An NTT Company)
- Make a real difference in people’s lives, through digital technology
- Sydney-based role
Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Scrum Master to join our highly successful and rapidly growing Project Services Business.
The Scrum Master supports the team by identifying and removing obstacles that are stopping the team from delivering value. Facilitate iteration events/ceremonies, are custodians of the ways of working, facilitate the flow of product backlog items, and make sure that the backlog and team spaces are up to date.
Your day at NTT
- Work with the Product Owner to define the product roadmap based on prioritised outcomes
- Collaborate with the Product Owner and team(s) translating product features and related value into user stories
- Lead a collaborative and transparent planning process, prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Ensure all products epics, features, and stories are delivered with built-in quality in line with definition of done (DoDs) and acceptance criteria
- Lead the team through different product and feature stages: Discovery, Alpha, Beta, and Live
- Actively participating in different agile-lean, product, and other communities of practice, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Certified Scrum Master
- Proven experience leading digital projects and products using User-Centred Design, Design Thinking, Lean, and Agile approaches, delivering early and often, and iterating frequently based on validated learning
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity – especially during Discovery and Alpha
- Scaling (and de-scaling) approaches and work to help build business agility
- Sound understanding of the digital landscape and agile-lean development