Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Delivery Manage to join our us on an initial 3 month contract, augmenting a Digital Transformation project on site in North Shore.
Your day at NTT
- Lead team members to complete tasks to date
- Release planning & Resource management
- Manage cost and schedule
- Stakeholder management
- Coaching Business stakeholders in Agile delivery
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in Agile delivery and release management
- Building relationships and bring necessary parties together without having to be asked.
- Understand and manage technical and business dependencies
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Experience with Finance and HR Systems
Any experience with Cobol is a bonus.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!