Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Test Analyst with web and mobile experience to work on an ongoing Portal project. Within this role, you will use your PHP and Behat background for an ongoing contract position located in Melbourne CBD.
Your day at NTT
- Creating and managing test plans and developing test procedures
- Detailing testing and reviewing documentation
- Developing test cases and scenarios to perform functional and non-functional testing
- Conduct dry run of test scripts to verify system stability and functionality, conduct regression training and produce system test reports
- Work closely with business architects, system developers and engineering staff with regard to development of test deliverables, system functionality and issues
- Assist with system integration activities
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Test Analysis
- Automation testing experience
- Background in PHP and ideally Behat experience
- Web/mobile testing experience is mandatory
- Some coding experience