Who we are
Viiew is a division of NTT Ltd. and specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field, including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and deliver services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future.
We are seeking a Senior Data Analyst to augment our Government client’s project.
Based on our client’s site in note in South Australia City you’ll join our team on an initial 6 month contract.
Your day at Viiew
- undertaking the business intelligence and reporting functions of the team;
- developing and maintaining a range of reports and analytics products for both internal and external stakeholders;
- undertaking transaction analysis for data security and compliance activities; and
- providing a high level of support for the USI Registrar, senior management, team members and USI Office staff.
What would make you a good fit?
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- demonstrated experience in providing high quality data analysis and reporting services;
- proven ability with analytics tools such as Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services, Microsoft Excel including VBA, and PowerBI;
- demonstrated understanding of relational databases;
- demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- demonstrated ability to liaise and negotiate with technical and non-technical staff to achieve results;
- proven ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- proven ability to anticipate and establish priorities, monitor progress and work to deliver required corporate outcomes within set timeframes.
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We put our clients first. We execute with speed and excellence. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more