Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Data Centre Systems Engineer to join our Professional Services team to focus on infrastructure builds, deployments and migration of on-premise and cloud based solutions.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Perth CBD.
Your day at NTT
- Being a trusted adviser for clients across Vmware, Cisco UCS Servers & NetApp Storage
- Create and develop of low level designs around key technologies aligned to the project
- Create detailed migration, decommissioning, testing and implementation plans
- Perform analysis on the data centre environment and work with the engineering team on key maintenance and optimisation activities
- Work with Infrastructure principals to review requirements and current state landscape to identify solution options
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong experience in data centre design and implementation
- Strong technical experience in the following:
- Cisco UCS
- DellEMC Isilon, Avamar and VxRail
- Strong documentation and review skills covering IT infrastructure at high level and low level designs
- Excellent communication skills and flexibility to travel to different datacentre sites around Australia, when required