Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Your day at NTT
- Effectively support, manage and maintain the infrastructure (production, testing, development), in particular, but not limited to the Global Services Operating Architecture (GSOA)
- Work closely with other teams within Dimension Data globally, 3rd party hardware and software vendors, and Managed Services clients as required for the design, maintenance and delivery of systems and services
- Liaise with Dimension Data Global support to help maintain and support the Monitoring and Management components of the GSOA
- Assist in the testing and release of infrastructure-related patches, system upgrades and new capabilities
- After hours on-call fault resolution on a rotating roster, as well as occasional project work and upgrades
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Solid experience in network administration with good Cisco R/S skills
- Solid experience with routing protocols (RIP, BGP, OSPF, IGRP, etc)
- Checkpoint gateways experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience with Linux server administration will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication and documentation skills