Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a skilled Network Engineer to join our Managed Services team in supporting our clients critical infrastructure. This position is an initial 3 month contract based in Perth CBD.
Your day at NTT
- CheckPoint firewall configuration, maintenance and monitoring
- Understand and configure End point group, Application profiles and Bridge domains, Vlan pools, Multicast in Cisco ACI environment
- Day to day level 2 & 3 Engineer activities such as network monitoring, P1 response, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Configuration, management and patching of network infrastructure
- All other duties as expected as a member of the Network Team with active ownership for:
- Data network speed and user experience
- Voice and call quality
- Network system availability
- Security response and reporting
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated Enterprise experience in support and configuring:
- Cisco ACI and Cisco ISE
- F5 LTM/ GTM/DNS/APM
- Nexus Switching
- Strong documentation skills and ability to liaise with other teams and communicate complex troubleshooting