Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are looking for an Sales Administrator | Order Management Associate to join our Sales Operations team. This is a permanent position that will be based out of our Sydney office.
The Order Management Associate will provide operational support to the National Sales teams. This resource will work closely with the Client Support and Purchasing Teams to upload client orders into SAP, manage backorder reports, sales order management, processing of maintenance paperwork for contracts and client query and escalation management.
Your day at NTT
- Manage all aspects of the Sales Order Cycle within SLAs. This includes monitoring ETA’s against client and project schedules, manage stock on hand, order amendments, sourcing alternate suppliers, releasing product deliveries, project hardware billings, sourcing proof of delivery confirmation .
- Ensure all vendor requirements are met prior to order upload to enable order to be processed by the vendor correctly the first time.
- Work with NTT Pricing Team to create ad hoc supplier codes & pricing in SAP to enable order upload.
- Work with NTT Purchasing Team to ensure any order issues (PO X/I status) are resolved in an efficient and professional manner.
- Escalate urgent orders to ensure delivery time frames are met.
- Liaise with clients and any relevant internal staff to carry out logistical functions for project sales orders within SLAs – includes raising staging requests, internal stock transfers, deliveries and handling of third party stock, forward stock movements to vendors in advance and provide advanced notification for all equipment to be staged.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Previous experience in a sales administration with order processing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in a corporate or similar environment (IT organisation experience will be well regarded).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn and develop within the role.
- Knowledge of SAP or Salesforce would be beneficial but not essential.