Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently seeking AGILE focused Junior to mid level IT Software development PMs to join our highly successful and growing Project Services team. This is a great opportunity to work across a variety of projects and be part of Australia's leading and well established consulting organisations.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience of managing small to medium application development projects (ideally in public / consulting domain)
- Strong knowledge of SDLC
- Understanding of AGILE framework
- Proven experience in identifying, owning and managing risks and issues including mitigation and remediation
- Strong experience in business and process analysis, mapping and documentation
- Development and delivery of requirements and processes supporting the build and release of customer facing digital assets
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing/presentations skills