Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Recruiter to join our NSW team and focus on contract resource delivery for our Augmentation Services business.
This position has been created to support a peak in sales pipeline, and upcoming team leave. There is potential for extension or permanency.
Our workplace-as-a-service solutions range from augmented to fully outsourced. Based on site at our Sydney CBD location, as a Talent Delivery Manager you will be responsible for the entire Resource Delivery life-cycle including:
- Building and managing relationships with salespeople and assisting with client meetings and requirements qualification
- Talent search & selection
- Interviewing & assessment
- Offer negotiations & management; and
- Contractor management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technology recruiter looking to focus their career on talent search and acquisition, rather than sales or business development.
Salary: $80-100k inc super
You’ll have a fresh and driven sales team you can partner with, a pipeline of complex opportunities to source on, no sales or business development targets, and an agency style bonus structure that rewards delivery and service performance.
You'll also have access to some of the best technical training and screening resources in the Australian market, including mentoring and guidance from Technical Consultants within Dimension Data and Oakton.
Skills & Experience
To succeed in our team, you’ll need:
- Demonstrated delivery experience in technical IT recruitment focussed on at least one of: Microsoft Infrastructure, Microsoft Applications, Cisco Networking, DevOps, Automation or Security specialisations
- A proven track record delivering to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- A strong customer service focus, with excellent communication skills
- High level attention to detail and organisation skills
- Strong time management skills - you enjoy juggling competing priorities
- High EQ, with the ability to work autonomously in a matrixed management environment
- Pragmatism, sense of urgency, goal orientation and a drive to achieve
- A desire for continuous learning and the ability to pick tasks up quickly
- Strong work ethic, and team focus
- Ability to think 'outside the square', and a good sense of humour!
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).