Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our Sydney team to focus on permanent and contract recruitment delivery in our RPO solution.
Based on site at our Darling Park location with our parent companies Dimension Data and Oakton, you'll be responsible for the entire Resource Delivery life-cycle including:
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers
- Qualify requirements
- Talent search & selection
- Interview & assessment
- Offer negotiations & management
- Talent pooling & market mapping
- Supplier management
This position has been created to support Maternity leave and will see you join us on an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract, with full employee benefits. There is potential for extension or permanency.
It's a fantastic opportunity for an experienced agency recruiter who enjoys the fast pace of an agency environment, but is keen to focus their career on talent search and acquisition, rather than sales or business development.
You’ll have a defined client base you can partner with, a solid pipeline of complex opportunities to source on, no sales or business development targets, and an agency style bonus structure that supports delivery and service performance.
Skills & Experience
To succeed in this position, you’ll need demonstrated recruiting experience in IT skill-sets including at least one of:
- Applications Development & Integration
- Data & Analytics
- Business Intelligence
Relevant technology areas or vendors include Microsoft Dynamics & SharePoint, Microsoft BI, Salesforce, SQL, Sitecore, Drupal, Tableau, or UI/UX.
Your prior experience shows:
- A track record sourcing and delivering to tight deadlines
- Proven ability to build rapport, establish trust, and sustain lasting relationships
- A desire for continuous learning
- Strong time management skills - you thrive juggling competing priorities in a fast paced environment
These sentences describe you:
- Customer service focussed
- Able to work autonomously and in a matrix management structure
- Pragmatic, strong sense of urgency, goal oriented, driven to achieve
- Keen to learn and able to pick tasks up quickly
- Strong work ethic, and team focus
- High level attention to detail and organisation skills
- Able to think 'outside the square', and a good sense of humour!
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
• Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
• Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
• Income protection insurance
• And much more