Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Sales Support Administrator to join us on an initial 6-month contract, supporting a Senior Account Director in the sales and delivery of Flexible Services solutions to some of our largest accounts. This position has been created to support our consistent growth!
Based at our Darling Park location, a typical day will see you:
- Prepare Quotes and Terms of Business
- Input data into our CRM
- Organise interviews with our clients and consultants
- Prepare contracts & assist in contract negotiations
- Complete Consultant Care meetings and calls
- Follow up on invoices and timesheets
- A range of other general sales support and administrative tasks
Skills & Experience
To succeed in this fast paced sales environment, you'll need:
- Strong administration skills - including Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven business
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to build rapport and hold lasting relationships
- Ability to multi-task and shift work priorities to suit the business needs
- A willingness to learn, grow and adapt to an ever-evolving environment
- Valid Australian Working Rights
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).