Who we are
Viiew is a division of NTT Ltd. and specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field, including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and deliver services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future.
We are seeking a Sales Specialist to join our thriving NSW business, selling workplace-as-a-service solutions ranging from augmented to fully outsourced.
This is a hunter role - if you love chasing down new business, increasing account footprints, and earning uncapped commissions then this is for you. As an integral member of the NSW branch, you will be driving sales achievements and fulfilling our aggressive growth strategy. You will take ownership of new clients whilst further developing some existing accounts.
Based in our Darling Park location, you'll join us in a permanent role with a base salary of 80,000-90,000 per annum + commission + superannuation + great employee benefits.
Your day at Viiew
- Identifying services sales prospects and developing relationships with new clients
- Building client acquisition plans, planning and managing accounts
- Exceeding GP targets
- Contributing to and driving sales strategies in collaboration with our National business and group of companies
- Client engagement, relationship management and growth
- Ensuring client satisfaction
- Interacting and co-operating with delivery teams - No candidate delivery required
- Sales administration
What would make you a good fit?
To succeed in this position you will need:
- A solid background in a high volume sales call environment, cold calling new prospects
- Strong business development skills with a "no fear of rejection" mentality.
- Demonstrated experience understanding customer requirements in the technology space, and aligning the correct capability to a customer need.
- Knowledge and understanding of the IT industry including experience working in a global systems integrator
- Experience working as part of a wider group of companies, leveraging inter-company relationships
- Excellent client relationship-building skills, with a proven track record of building new clients from a cold and greenfield state.
- Proven ability to generate leads through marketing activities and networking with prospects and consultants
- Strong Account Management skills - you have experience in the end to end management of clients in your portfolio managing all levels of client engagement
- Demonstrated experience working with recruiters to place resources into your client base, and managing consultants deployed into your client base Delivery management and consultant care
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We put our clients first. We execute with speed and excellence. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- Income protection insurance
- And much more