Who we are
NTT Ltd. are a global technology services company recently bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field, including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organisations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and deliver services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future.
It’s a key moment in the NTT evolution and further growth and capability has led to the immediate requirement of a dedicated Sales Specialist in Brisbane.
We are looking for a real self-starter, who will be seen as a (sales focused) subject matter expert, utilising their strong awareness of the local market, needs and perspectives.
The role will execute on NTT’s Augmentation Services strategy, primarily focused on driving services and solutions into the QLD market.
Full account responsibility, with a key focus around analysis of the client’s current/ future situation and business requirements through awareness, empathy and thorough questioning.
With your natural customer influencing skills, you will utilise NTT’s solutions through articulating value in the clients’ terms.
With a genuine passion for client satisfaction throughout the entire life-cycle of the buying process, this role will be responsible for the ownership of commercial agreements for each customer.
Focused on revenue and margin targets, you will have leverage to exploit new opportunities and display notable client service orientation.
Your day at NTT
- As a Sales Specialist you will be responsible for driving Augmentation Services, sales initiatives, pipeline generation and meeting monthly sales targets
- Work to ensure sales opportunities are accurately forecast and prosecuted to closure.
- Drive efficiency of the sales process to engage in sales campaigns and proactively look for, drive and win Augmentation opportunities.
- Develop strong relationships with clients, qualify their requirements and introduce NTT Augmentation Services
- Establish and maintain short and long term resource placements with clients, to assist in meeting their operational and strategic goals.
- Work with the delivery team to develop and maintain a broad network of suitable candidates for augmentation solutions.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of NTT’s market positioning, strategy and solution value-adds.
To be a contender, essentially we are looking for several years specific experience in selling ICT services, (or have the ability to transition from a recruitment function in to ICT services), resourcing and / or recruitment solutions.
Although NTT have a healthy platform for success, a strong business development and hunting mentality is essential, accompanied by a proven track record in meeting sales targets and developing an opportunity pipeline is essential.
A very good track record of developing quality client relationships, industry networking and sales success, is key and would see you hit the ground running. Also an understanding of ICT trends and industry standards would be highly beneficial.
A basic technical background/knowledge is desirable, with the ability to articulate and align NTT solution offerings to client specific business requirements.
Why join NTT
A real exciting time to join NTT in Brisbane, where you can proudly demonstrate NTT’s core values of Pro-activity, Teamwork, Professional Excellence, Partnership, Personal Commitment and Multi-Cultural Strength.
We look for high energy enthusiasm, activity and results driven individuals, who really want to join a very successful global business.
Our Consultants are agile and innovative. We put our clients first. We execute with speed and excellence. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our employees for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise.
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd.
- Income protection insurance.
- And much, much more.