Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
It’s a pivotal moment in the NTT evolution. Growth, capability and continued Sales success have created an opportunity for another Sales Specialist to join our Victorian team.
This role will focus on the execution of our Augmentation Services strategy, driving services and solutions into the Victorian market. Joining an established and successful sales team, with an account portfolio including established clients and new business development, you’ll leverage NTT solutions and capability to articulate the value of our brand and our Augmentation solutions to your customers.
Your day at NTT
- Drive Augmentation Services sales initiatives and campaigns into your Account portfolio.
- Proactively look for, drive and win Augmentation opportunities, generating pipeline, and meeting monthly sales targets (Revenue and GP)
- Develop strong relationships with your clients, becoming a trusted advisor
- Establish and maintain short and long term resource placements with clients, to assist in meeting their operational and strategic goals.
- Work with the delivery team to develop and maintain a broad network of suitable consultants for augmentation solutions.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of NTT’s market positioning, strategy and solution value-adds.
- Work with NTT Account Managers to and other Sales Specialists to expand the solutions delivered within your accounts
- Ensure sales opportunities are accurately forecast and prosecuted to closure.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Prior experience selling ICT workforce services, resourcing or recruitment solutions
- A proven track record in meeting sales targets and developing and converting opportunity pipeline
- Demonstrated ability to use awareness, empathy and thorough questioning to analyze your client’s current and future business situation, and understand their requirements
- Proven ability to integrate into established teams and leverage relationships to achieve results
- Although NTT has a healthy platform from which to launch your success, a strong business development and hunting mentality is essential!
You’ll also need:
- Strong understanding of ICT trends and industry standards. A basic technical background/knowledge is desirable, with the ability to learn, articulate and align NTT solution offerings to client-specific business requirements.
- A self-starting approach. You will be seen as a Sales focussed subject matter expert, using your keen awareness of the local market and its needs and perspectives to achieve sales success.
- A genuine passion for customer service and the sales cycle!
This will be an incredibly rewarding position. Not only will you work with some of the industry’s largest customers and most complex solutions, but you’ll also be able to stamp your own mark on these accounts. You’ll have an uncapped commission structure with accelerators for high achievement. You’ll have access to support and mentoring from senior sales staff and our management team to ensure your success. You’ll also have access to some of the best training and development available in the market, to expand your technical knowledge and sales prowess.