- Contract / Full Time positions in Sydney
- Be part of an innovative culture of courageous thinkers
We are looking for enthusiastic Full Stack Developers with strong experience in end-to-end delivery of high quality software solutions from project conception through to production.
You will play a crucial role as a team player in a DevOps Agile team, responsible for application architecture, technology selection, writing clean well tested code, delivery and orchestration of the full application stack in cloud container orchestration platforms.
To be considered for this role you should have:
- 5 years’ experience developing Java/J2EE web applications
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery frameworks
- Experience, passion and strong working knowledge in Agile delivery methodologies
- Experience and skills in systems development and/or analysis and design of software or application systems
- Tertiary Qualifications in Computer Science or related discipline
- Understanding of core IP network technologies and OSI layers would be a bonus
- Demonstrated ability and history of learning and adapting to new languages and frameworks at speed
- A pleasant personality who values collaboration and team work
Competitive rates and long term contracts on offer for the right candidates.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a well established, flexible, start-up like organisation that provides lots of autonomy. If you are a big picture thinker who identifies future opportunities, this role is for you.
Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens are eligible to apply.
Please APPLY NOW and we will contact you if your skills are deemed suited.
Thank you, Torch Professional Services appreciates your interest.