- Immediate Start
- Initial 6 month with high chance of extension
- Mascot location
We have partnered with a Consulting organisation who is currently looking for an Oracle SOA Developer for an initial 6-month contract with the view to extend to be based in Mascot, Sydney.
This role is an initial 6-month contract opportunity and will be responsible for developing and implementing various SOA and OSB based projects as per the client requirements.
To be considered for this role you should have;
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware stack including SOA / OSB / PPM
- Ability to write detailed technical specifications
- Experience with support and maintenance
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Oracle SOA Certifications preferred
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents are eligible to apply.
This role is paying market rates depending on skills and experience.
Please APPLY NOW by attaching your resume, preferably in a word format, and we will contact you should your skills be deemed suited.
Thank you, Torch Professional Services appreciates your interest.