- Immediate start, Canberra location
- Collaborative work environment
- Do you have formal Business Analysis certification?
We are looking for a highly motivated mid-level Business Analyst with exceptional communication skills to undertake a 3-month contract in Canberra.
As the Business Analyst, you will engage with business areas to elicit and clearly document user requirements. You will be responsible for up skilling and supporting staff through a transition program. You must have demonstrated training experience delivering to technology focussed projects ideally with Office 365 / SharePoint online.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 3-5 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Demonstrated ability to provide technology specific training to a variety of audiences
- Formal Business Analysis certification(s) desirable
- Previous experience delivering to technology focussed projects, SharePoint Online preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience facilitating productive discussions and workshops with stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in SharePoint online (Office 365) upgrade implementation projects preferred
- Experience defining requirements and solution design documentation
- Experience working in both traditional and agile projects
- Willingness to learn and adapt to newer technologies
This role is paying from $700 - $750/day including super depending on skills and experience. Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents are eligible to apply.
If you would like to learn more about this role please APPLY NOW and we will contact you if your skills are deemed suited.
Thank you, Torch Professional Services appreciates your interest.