- Brisbane Location
- Amazing organization with a terrific culture
- Calling mid level Scrum Masters looking for their ideal projects
Our client is looking for an all-round energetic Scrum Master who has previously worked in large complex environments to join them. You will be responsible for coaching the team and establishing a culture of continuous improvement in the organisation to achieve higher levels of Scrum maturity.
In order to be successful, you will need the following experience and attributes;
- 3+ years experience as a Scrum Master with a DevOps or software development team
- Experience for at least one year coaching a team through the early process of learning and adopting Scrum as a delivery methodology
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM or equivalent)
- High degree of familiarity with common software delivery practices such as test driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Demonstrated ability to be solution oriented and own the resolution of issues
- Demonstrated experience, skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution, continual improvement, and increasing transparency
- Able to thrive in small start-up like teams that provide lots of autonomy and the flexibility to be creative and own your growth
- A pleasant personality who values collaboration, team work and effective communication
Competitive rates and long term contracts on offer for the right candidates
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a well established, flexible, start-up like organisation that provides lots of autonomy. If you are a big picture thinker who identifies future opportunities, this role is for you.
Please ensure your resume is presented in WORD format.
Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens are eligible to apply.
APPLY NOW and we will contact you if your skills are deemed suited.
Thank you, Torch Professional Services appreciates your interest.