- Fast, collaborative and customer-focused team
- Do you have Finance or Banking experience?
- CBD location, initial 3 months but likely to extend
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer for an initial 3-month contract with the view to extend based in the CBD to work on a client site focussed in the Finance and Banking space.
This company hates corporate red tape, everyone makes their own coffee and answers their own telephones. Egos are left at the door. If you can truly see yourself fitting into this collaborative environment then read on…
In this role you will work in a collaborative team environment on Mobile Customer Experience projects, to help the client improve the way they connect with their customers on both the mobile and digital platforms.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the product design team as we problem solve together
- Translating concepts into user flows and wireframes
- Translating wireframes into development-ready interface designs
- Creating clean, user-friendly screens
- Improving existing functionalities and design
- Helping with design system implementation
To be considered for this role you should have;
- A background or prior experience in the Finance or Banking Industry
- Proven work experience crafting user interfaces for mobile applications.
- An appreciation for the necessity for speed, rapid prototyping and delivery as well as continuous improvement
- Strong visual and typographic sensibility, with a keen artistic eye and attention to detail
- An understanding of the development process
- A digital portfolio with samples of previous projects
This role is paying attractive contract rates depending on skills and experience.
Please APPLY NOW by attaching your resume in a word format and we will contact you should your skills be deemed suited.
Thank you, Torch Professional Services appreciates your interest.