- Immediate start, Canberra location
- Collaborative work environment
- Do you have formal Business Analysis certification?
We are looking for a highly motivated mid-level Business Analyst with exceptional communication skills to undertake a 3-month contract in Canberra.
As the Business Analyst, you will engage with business areas to elicit and clearly document user requirements. You will be responsible for providing technical and administration support for Office 365 platform with focus on SharePoint Online configuration, troubleshooting, assessment and implementation of new capabilities. You will also be required to deliver User SharePoint Online training sessions.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 3+ years experience as a SharePoint SME delivering to technology focused projects, SharePoint Online preferred
- Demonstrated experience in designing, developing and maintaining a SharePoint environment.
- Experience with SharePoint Online hosted in the Azure cloud
- Experience in providing system support services to resolve user problems including training
- 3-5 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with Nintex and Record Point/Records365 highly desirable
- Advanced skills managing Office 365 using PowerShell highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to provide technology specific training to a variety of audiences
- Formal Business Analysis certification(s) desirable
- Office 365 or any other Microsoft certifications preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience facilitating productive discussions and workshops with stakeholders
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships, both within a project team and across the business
- Experience working in both traditional and agile projects
This role is paying from $650 - $750/day including super depending on skills and experience. Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents are eligible to apply.
If you would like to learn more about this role please APPLY NOW and we will contact you if your skills are deemed suited.
Thank you, Torch Professional Services appreciates your interest.