- Sydney, NSW Location
- Are you a natural at client relationship management?
- Very attractive salary plus great benefits
This role leads engagement with current and prospective customers of our client in NSW.
In order to be successful, you will need the following experience and attributes;
- Experience within, and demonstrated understanding of, the government or telecommunication sector
- Extensive experience in customer and/or relationship management activities
- Strong formal and informal communications skills, across a wide range of media forms
- Demonstrated ability to engage with all levels of executive, senior management and technical staff
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Exceptional presentations skills
- Ability to work as part of multiple virtual teams
- Ability to influence others that are outside of your management path to ensure the best outcome for the customer
This role is paying $130K base with 17% superannuation.
This organisation offers a very friendly culture based around operational excellence. They are well-established and large enough to provide interesting growth opportunities.
If you are a passionate about doing things right and enjoy delighting customers, this is definitely the role for you.
Please ensure your resume is presented in WORD format.
Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens are eligible to apply.
APPLY NOW and we will contact you if your skills are deemed suited.
Thank you, Torch Professional Services appreciates your interest.