- Canberra location
- Are you a strong technical BA?
- Do you have experience within an asset intensive or utilities environment?
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Business Analyst with excellent stakeholder management skills to undertake a 6-month contract in Canberra (with options to extend)
The role will provide business analysis expertise by developing clear requirements documentation and researching possible solutions. The ideal candidate will be comfortable developing viable cost models for each solution by liaising with internal business and ICT stakeholders, vendors and external providers to assist in obtaining a costed execution plan.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 8+ years experience as a Business Analyst ideally within an asset-intensive and utilities environment
- Good understanding of modern cloud based solutions to meet business needs. Exposure to AWS cloud services would be ideal
- Proficient in developing a range of visual models to represent work processes, system interactions and use cases
- Demonstrated ability to develop Service Design for the adoption of business software solutions would be highly desirable
- Experience in running workshops to solicit requirements from non-ICT stakeholders
- A high level of experience in the use of Microsoft Office and SharePoint
- Proficiency with tools like Sparx Enterprise Architect and other equivalent visual modeling and design tools would be preferred
- AWS/Azure/Google cloud certification would be highly regarded but not necessary
- Knowledge and experience with using Office365
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with digital transformation projects
- Experience working in agile projects, documenting agile backlog items as a team member
This role is paying from $750-$800/day including super depending on skills and experience. Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents are eligible to apply.
Please APPLY NOW by attaching your resume in a WORD format and we will contact you if your skills are deemed suited.
Thank you, Torch Professional Services appreciates your interest.