- Join a collaborative caring culture - great team envionrment
- Be trained and developed by market leaders
- $75,000 - $85,000 p.a. plus training and development
Our client is seeking a bright switched on Account Manager to join their team in a permanent role. This position will suit an experienced and confident account manager with a few years of experience who is seeking an opportunity to grow and develop their skills within the financial planning industry.
The role itself is providing support to Financial Planners via telephone, email and face to face to assist them in their daily operations. To be suited you will understand the need for superb customer service and have a very clear and concise phone manner. In this role you will develop relationships and act as the trusted adviser for the product.
The attributes and skills we are looking for include;
- Experience using financial planning software systems such as COIN, Xplan, Visiplan.
- Willingness to learn
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Dedication to providing excellent service and wanting to go the extra mile for the customer
- A genuine interest in Financial Planning (ideally having already studied or currently undertaking your DFP or Bachelor of Financial Planning)
- RG146 Compliance preferred
- An interest in computer applications
- A degree in Commerce, Economics, Finance or Financial Planning. Alternatively a double degree in Finance / Commerce and Information Technology
The ideal candidate will be someone who has been working with or for Financial Planners using Xplan as a para-planner or support person and is now ready to take their career forward.
This role is paying a salary of $75 - $85k base + super + training & development.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for please APPLY NOW by attaching your resume in a word format today as this role must be filled urgently. We will contact you if your skills are deemed suited.
Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens are eligible to apply.