- Experienced in metadata project
- 5 months contract , Canberra Location
- Required Start Date - ASAP
Torch is looking to hear from Technical Business Analysts with solid experience working on Metadata projects. You will use your solid elicitation and facilitation skills to gather metadata requirements and make recommendations in the form of functional solution options papers. Along with this you will conduct user research and analysis, document user stories and use cases and review metadata tools.
- Experience in leading requirement gathering for the metadata project.
- Responsible in detailed user research and analysis of technical/business requirements of the project
- Documenting user stories and use cases
- Reviewing metadata tools
- Preparing functional specification and presenting to stakeholders
- Minimum of 5 years technical business analysis experience
- Working knowledge in metadata, tools and standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to engage, negotiate and collaborate with stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills
Security Clearance: Australian citizenship required with the ability to obtain baseline clearance
Please APPLY NOW by attaching your resume in a word format and we will contact you should your skills be deemed suited.
Thank you, Torch Professional Services appreciates your interest.