- Australian Citizenship and Baseline Security Clearance required
- Drive strategic transformation
- 6 month contract, NSW and ACT.
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and significant experience (a minimum of 5 years’) working in a content strategy role in a large organisation that produces high volumes of content
- An understanding of the challenges that exist for government in creating simple, clear and fast information and services
- Confidence in leading change across an organisation through influence
- Strong ability to work productively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in designing and managing workflow and governance processes for content creation, archival, approval and publishing
- Demonstrated experience developing content roadmaps and content matrix recommendations (offline and online), as well as metadata strategies and recommendations based on keyword and SEO findings.
- Information architecture (IA) experience including the development of navigation and taxonomy models, validated by both qualitative and quantitative content auditing
- Experience in uplifting the content capability of others through formal and informal programs.
Skills and Attributions
- Ability to lead change
- Experience in designing and managing workflows
- Previous experience in development content roadmaps
- Uplift the content capability
Australian Citizenship and Baseline Security Clearance required
Please APPLY NOW by attaching your resume in a word format and we will contact you should your skills be deemed suited.
Thank you, Torch Professional Services appreciates your interest.