- 3 Months Full time contract, view to extend
- Canberra or Sydney location
- Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Our client is seeking a Digital Events Manager to work with our Federal Government client for 3-months with a possible 3-month extension. To be suitable for this role, you will need to be able to have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated project management experience specifically related to the design and delivery of large-scale corporate events.
- Sound knowledge of or ability to quickly learn and apply the Digital Service Standard and Service Design and Delivery Processes.
- Proven ability to operate in a multi-disciplinary team in a high paced changing environment.
- Proven ability to adhere to tight timeframes.
- (Desirable) Knowledge of learning programs and different types of learning events.
- (Desirable) Sound understanding of and ability to apply Commonwealth Government financial and procurement policies and processes including ability to maintain accurate records.
- (Desirable) Ability to prepare reports for internal and external reporting including Senate Estimates.
Australian Citizenship and Baseline Security Clearance required
Please APPLY NOW by attaching your resume in a word format and we will contact you should your skills be deemed suited.
Thank you, Torch Professional Services appreciates your interest.