- Australian Citizenship & NV1 Clearance Mandatory
- 30 June 2020 Contract + Extensions
- Agile delivery and Governance
To be successful in this role, the candidate must be able to:
- Facilitate discussions and/or workshops with a wide variety of stakeholders, ensuring a common understanding and definition of requirements
- Translate business requirements and/or legislative instruments into business process models and further defining into application features
- Define and demonstrate these features for both technical and non-technical audiences through diagrams or user story descriptions or other design artefacts
- Maintain a line of continuous and transparent conversation with business areas, facilitating feedback and improvement in order to represent the views of the business to the broader delivery team and ensuring delivery of a quality fit-for-purpose outcome
- Run backlog refinement, review, retrospective and planning sessions as required
- The right attitude is paramount to successful outcomes. You are someone that enjoys working in a tight-knit agile project team that includes technical staff and stakeholders. You communicate well, share knowledge and experiences, have a can-do and flexible approach, and recognise the importance of following client processes and documentation requirements.
Must have experience in developing artefacts (such as):
- Use case diagrams
- Usage scenario diagrams
- Business process models
- Detailed requirements as both user stories or detailed requirements definitions
- Acceptance criteria
- User Interface prototyping through high or low fidelity wireframes
- Other documents required to facilitate the successful delivery of an agile project
Australian Citizens and Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance.
Please APPLY NOW by attaching your resume in a word format and we will contact you should your skills be deemed suited.
Thank you, Torch Professional Services appreciates your interest.