- IT Security Specialist in Sydney CBD
- 12 month contract + 6 month extension
- Investigation and Management of IT Security Incidents
Are you an IT Security Specialist looking for a contract role within a Federal Government Department based in the Sydney CBD? Are you interested in working through a number of complex BAU tasks? Are you an Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain a Government clearance?
Our Government client is presently seeking an IT Security Specialist for an initial 12 month period, however, extension options are likely thereafter. As the IT Security Specialist you will be required to:
- Addressing requests and incidents raised by the IT Security customers;
- Executing IT security related commission or decommissioning tasks;
- Assisting in the development of appropriate technical rules/policies for Whitelisting, Firewalls, Proxy and other gateway;
- Investigating and management of security infrastructure;
- Assisting with the design, implementation, upgrade and support of IT Security Infrastructure;
- Managing Health Checks of IT Security Infrastructure;
- Contributing to the reporting on IT security capability: and
- Communicating effectively with a wide pool of stakeholders.
This role is in a Commonwealth Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian citizens.
Please APPLY NOW with your resume in WORD format and we will contact you if your skills are deemed suited.
Thank you, Torch Professional Services appreciates your interest.