- Multiple 4 month contract Angular Developer positions
- Australian citizenship required
- Symonston, ACT location
The Angular Developer will:
- Develop robust, efficient and reliable software that others can consume and extend to create scientifically valid digital products that are fit for use by Australian government, industry and public
- Provide highly technical advice to developers and scientists
- Design, implement and negotiate infrastructure and software solutions that traverse the cloud environments
- Create a robust, efficient and scalable digital platforms for Australian Government and industry partners to consume
- Contribute to a positive culture of continuous improvement, agility, security, and user engagement
The Angular Developer will have demonstrated experience with:
- Angular (2+ experience)
- Source control systems like GIT
- Amazon Web Services
- Relational databases
- PostegreSQL database
- Geo-spatial implementations like OpenLayers.
Australian citizenship and referees required
Please APPLY NOW with your resume in WORD format and we will contact you if your skills are deemed suited.
Thank you, Torch Professional Services appreciates your interest.