- User research and Design
- Canberra Location
- 6 months contract + 12 month extension
Our client is a Federal Government Agency who is currently seeking a User Experience Adviser to join their team. This role will consist of a mix of research, discovery, analysis and experience design, with strong people and stakeholder influencing skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Knowledge of current best practices, trends and innovations in service design.
- Facilitation of workshops with internal and external customers.
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve and optimise services and business processes.
- Designing services based on user needs and evidence, and creating value for customers.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to rapidly create prototypes for validation and testing.
- Understanding, creating, and presenting artefacts such as user journeys and blueprints.
- Conduct and analyse user research and testing.
- Ability to support and mentor colleagues to develop capability with the team.
Demonstrate a minimum of 5 years experience in user experience research and service design.
Demonstrated experience developing and producing high-quality artefacts, including:
- eliciting and analysing information, and validating hypothesises, including through planning and facilitating workshop
Please APPLY NOW with your resume in WORD format and we will contact you if your skills are deemed suited.
Thank you, Torch Professional Services appreciates your interest.